Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Robot Combat League!

Sometimes I get pissed off at science.  I was really hoping for a flying car or one of those hoverboards that Marty McFly rocked in Back to the Future III, but it just isn't happening.  Some of the movies are cooler and video games have never been better, but flying cars and hoverboards are where it's at.  Of course, I could settle for giant robots warring with one another on television, but let's be real: science just can't seem to win the big one.

Oh, wait a minute, this isn't such a lost cause after all.

Chris Jericho has come to Syfy, ladies and gentlemen, and he has come with badass robots in tow.  Yes, these robots are flipping awesome, and yes, they throw down.  The first episode was great and I'm eager for the second outing later tonight.

I was midway through the first episode when Alaina hit the scene, and it didn't take long for her to start begging me to start it over.  We both thought the show was wicked, and the big fight at the end was a real winner.

Anyway, I could break the premise down in greater detail, or I could assure you that it's gnarly and hook you up with a link for the show's homepage.  Check the page out, and if you haven't completely forgotten about your childhood, go ahead and watch the show too.

No comments:

Post a Comment