1) Go to the liquor store. Moonshine can be purchased from random people on the street. The same can not be said of Vodka.
2) I am not picky. Buy some shit that costs as much as a camping trip if you like, I'm going to spend $20 or less. More like $13, honestly.
3) The vodka needs to be either 100 proof or 80 proof. Truthfully, 80 proof is like settling for a field goal. 70 proof is a punt, anything less than that is a turnover.
4) The vodka needs to be on sale. I repeat: I am not picky. Having said that, I prefer something in a glass bottle and there will be some nifty sales. If there are no sales, you are in the wrong liquor store. Recalculate.
5) Avoid anything with any kind of flavor. If there are fruits and berries on the bottle, it is not really vodka. Vodka isn't supposed to taste like raspberries. If you are looking for something that tastes like raspberries, I recommend that you start with raspberries. Also: do not put any of your raspberries in my vodka.
6) Purchase vodka. Go home. Mix screwdriver. Screwdriver should be composed of 3 parts orange juice and 2 parts vodka. If you are working with a different recipe, you are making a Screwdriver Lite. If that's the way you're living, you might as well throw some raspberries in the cup.