Friday, April 12, 2013

New Top 5 Update

Wow.  Picking my Top 5 Bond Villains has turned out to be quite the task.  I'm a huge fan of the Bond films, and the series has provided me with so many stellar antagonists to choose from.  Thus far, I've succeeded only in producing a list of 10 deserving candidates.  Now, I must dig in deeper and name my Top 5.  Before I do that, however, I thought I would give you a little peak behind the curtain, if you will, by letting you in on who the ten finalists are.

They are listed here, and they are in no particular order:

Blofield - Donald Pleasance is probably my favorite, but Telly Savales was great too, and there are a few to choose from

Jaws - Richard Kiel

Oddjob - Harold Sakata

Scaramanga - Christopher Lee

Dr. No - Joseph Wiseman

006 - Sean Bean

Sanchez - Robert Davi

Red Grant - Robert Shaw

Baron Samedi - Geoffrey Holder

Max Zorin - Christopher Walken

Stay tuned, peeps, as I'll unveil my choice for #5 later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment