Sunday, August 9, 2015

Faith No More w/ Refused (7/31 - Raleigh, North Carolina)

 On Friday, 7/31, I had the privilege of catching Faith No More live at the Red Hat Amphitheater in Raleigh, North Carolina.  FNM is my favorite band and I had never seen them perform before, so this was a big show for me.  Bonus points: Refused was the opening band, and despite anything you may have heard about Refused being fucking dead, Refused is alive and well--and awesome.

Refused played a blistering set and then gave way for the band that has given my life an eclectic soundtrack since I reached the age of reason.  FNM has a reputation for killing it live, and on Friday, the 31st of July, they showed the good people of Raleigh, North Carolina that this reputation is well-deserved.  They seemed to be having a blast and they were positively amazing--this was definitely the best show I have ever been to.  Enjoy my pics and then scope out the epic--sorry, I couldn't resist--set list.






















Set List
Motherfucker
Be Aggressive
Caffeine
Evidence
Epic
Sunny Side Up
Everything's Ruined
Midlife Crisis
A Small Victory
The Gentle Art of Making Enemies
Easy
Separation Anxiety
King For a Day
Ashes to Ashes
Superhero


Encore
Cone of Shame
We Care a Lot
Just a Man

No comments:

Post a Comment