Thursday, April 18, 2013

Django Unchained Special Features (Blu-Ray/DVD Combo)

I wasn't kidding when I told you guys that I was swept away by Django Unchained.  In addition to watching the film twice in three days, I have also watched all of the special features.  Now, I'm not going to do a review per se, this is bonus content we're talking about, but anyone who enjoyed the film should check it out.  Sometimes you watch the extras on a disc you purchase and it seems like they just threw something together so they could list it on the back of the box.  That wasn't the case with Django, as the special features are thoughtful and boast contributions from all of the key players involved in the making of the film.  I had a great time with the extra stuff, and I'm already itching to watch the movie again.  It seems obsessive, I know, but movies like that only come around every so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment