Monday, September 9, 2013

Laughter: The Key to Enjoying a Massacre

Here are my tweets chronicling this woeful Monday Night Football game:

8:42 - Philly's guys are going to have full stat lines at the half. Washington's guys are going to have bruises.

8:45 - This isn't even fair. I feel like I'm watching Shaq go one-on-one with Ryan Seacrest.

9:00 - Pop Quiz: Who is a better quarterback? Tonight's version of RG3 or Peter Dante as Gee Grenouille in The Waterboy?

9:15 - If you're a 'Skins fan, look on the bright side: your team still has the ugliest uniforms ever. That has to count for something.

9:30 - Philly has transitioned to their "We feel bad for the other team" defense.

If you want to follow me on Twitter, I'm @jimmybdamned.  I have a feeling you're not going to take me up on that if you're a Washington fan, but I live in Southside VA.  I know enough Redksins fans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment