Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall Book Festival

I'm really excited about taking part in the Fall Book Festival that Binding Time Cafe has slated for tomorrow.  There are going to be fourteen authors in the mix, and there will be all kinds of titles to choose from.  The festival starts at 10:00 and will last until 2:00.
Of course, Halloween is just around the corner, and I think I'm the only horror author in the mix, so that should bode well for me.  I can't thank the good people of Binding Time Cafe enough for putting this together, and I'm looking forward to signing some books and giving race fans and local readers nightmares!
Binding Time Cafe in Martinsville, VA


Binding Time Cafe is a great place to pick up a book or a killer cup of coffee, among other things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment