Sunday, November 4, 2012

Oh Glorious Sunday!

It's Sunday evening, and even though it got dark way too early I'm sporting a smile thanks to sports.
Yes, I'm a Seattle Seahawks fan, and the Beast and the rook both played well.


Wilson continued his effective rookie campaign by completing 16 out of 24 passes for 173 yards and 3 touchdowns with no interceptions.  He added 27 yards on the ground and was only sacked once.
Marshawn contributed 124 yards on 26 carries with a single score, and he also caught 2 passes for 26 yards.
The Seahawks defeated the Vikings at home to move to 5-4.
After nearly three decades of rooting for Seattle, I've really learned to cherish every victory, so I would be on cloud nine right now anyway, but it gets better.
I've got Doug Martin on my fantasy team.


He's just some rookie who carried the ball 25 times for 251 yards and 4 touchdowns.  He probably scored more points than some of the teams in my league managed this week.  Well, maybe not, but the kid went off and I should certainly win my game as a result.  I'll keep you in the loop.

Now, it's time to settle back, watch a few highlights, and then . . .
The Walking Dead!



No comments:

Post a Comment