Friday, November 2, 2012

Tiny Gamer, Splendid Wife


So, my beloved wife hooked me up with WWE 13 tonight, and it's looking they've finally gotten it right again.  In my opinion, the last truly epic wrestling game was Wrestlemania 2000, but I'm a Jerichoholic, so take that for what it's worth.  That's not my point anyway.  My point is WWE 13 seems like a real winner.
I love the so-called "Attitude Era" of professional wrestling, and the way THQ has married archive footage and audio to gameplay scenarios is a great idea.  It's a nostalgic treat for old fans like myself, and it'll be like a history lesson for the younger fans.
I'm just getting started, but the graphics are sharp, the presentation is crisp, and the gameplay is stellar.  I think this is going to be a late night and I think it's safe to call WWE 13 a hit.
But you don't have to take my word for it.  Check out my main man, Ash. 



He thinks it's a terrific game.  He made some tiny little man sounds to that effect
.
Also, I should note that this spectacular wife of mine, who did indeed score WWE 13 for me tonight, also scored me Van Halen tickets for our anniversary.


And, I should also point out that this same woman also got me tickets to see the Seattle defense beat up the Panthers.


She's a marvel and a blessing, and I'm so very thrilled to call her mine.  She's going to have a hard time topping 2012, that's for sure.
I think she's going to need FNM to pitch in and do a legitimate U.S. tour to pull it off.


No comments:

Post a Comment