Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Seahawk Fever

I don't know if it has ever been more exciting to be a fan of the Seattle Seahawks.  Surely there has never been so much hype surrounding Seattle heading into the season.  The Legion of Boom is poised to lay the smack down for one of the best defenses in football.  The coach is cool.  The running back could plow through a brick wall if he so desired, and the quarterback looks totally legit.  Yes, the future is bright.  This isn't a team that is built to win now, either--this is a time that is built to win for a while.

The NFL frequently defies expectations, and as with anything, there are no guarantees.  Regardless, I can't wait for Week 1.  Did I mention that my wife and are I going to be in Charlotte to watch the Panthers get smacked around in 11 days? 

My prediction: Seattle has all the tools.  I think they'll win their division, and they should definitely make the playoffs.  The division crown could go to San Fran, another stellar unit, and I'm not sleeping on any of the teams in the NFC West (remember when they used to call it the NFC Worst?), but this 12th man is stoked.

Go Hawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment