Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fantasy Football Squad

I definitely made some strange picks this year, but I'm feeling my squad.  We do Team QBs and the QB position and the Defense/Special Teams score more points than in many leagues.  We're also a PPR league, and there are 12 clubs.  I picked at the 5 spot and here's what I landed:

Team QB - Detroit

RB - Steven Jackson

WR - Danny Amendola
WR - Antonio Brown

TE - Greg Olsen

Flex (RB, WR, or TE) - C.J. Spiller

Def/Special Teams - Seattle

K - Blair Walsh

Bench:
James Jones
Justin Blackmon
Daryl Richardson
Sidney Rice
Isaiah Pead
Brandon Pettigrew
KC TQB

I definitely wagered on what I expect in 2013, and I'm eager to see if I can cash in. The Lions will still be the Lions, but they'll sling it around, and I love my depth at RB. I'm really big on Jackson in Atlanta, I love Spiller, and both should finish the season with a lot of receptions.  Additionally, I know Jeff Fisher is going to run the ball in St. Louis, it's just a matter of where the carries go.  If my WRs stay healthy, I'm looking really good on the PPR end of the spectrum, and I have the best defense out there. I'm solid at TE, and I guess that sums it up.
That's my take, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment