Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Audacity of Dope

Monte Dutton, a man of many talents

Note to aspiring authors: if you're taking part in any signings or events, you could certainly do worse than sitting beside Monte Dutton all day.  I was on hand for Binding Time Cafe's Fall Book Festival to sell my novel, Trailer Park Trash & Vampires (Buy it here!), and I was fortunate enough to be located next to Monte.
He played guitar, he sang, he educated the general public on the finer points of NASCAR, he pitched his book, The Audacity of Dope, and he never failed to entertain.  I had a great time hanging out with Monte, and I encourage people to check out his book.  You've got a pot-smoking hero who doesn't want to be a hero foiling a terrorist plot and finding himself embroiled in a suspenseful chase that promises to offer up ample measures of thrills and chuckles.  It sounds like my kind of book, and Monte's definitely my kind of guy.




Purchase The Audacity of Dope from Amazon here!

No comments:

Post a Comment