Saturday, August 3, 2013

Interviews w/ Buzz Osborne and Duane Denison

I've been very fortunate when it comes to interviewing musicians.  My first such interview was Neil Fallon, lead singer of Clutch.  A few months ago, I had the opportunity to chat with Duane Denison from Tomahawk and The Jesus Lizard, and just this week I got to interview King Buzzo from the Melvins.  These guys are all musicians that I'm extremely fond of, and I'm really pleased with how the interviews turned out.  The Fallon piece isn't available online, so I'm going to have to dig it up and share it with you in another blog.  Here are links for the other two:

Buzz Osborne Interview

Duane Denison Interview

Note: The interviews included or mentioned in this blog were originally featured in RVA Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment