Thursday, November 8, 2012

David Arquette Dresses Down in a Big Way

Check out David Arquette:


On the positive side, the dude is in shape, but . . . well, I don't even feel the need to flesh this out for you.  There's already enough fleshing out to go around on display here.  Seriously, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, and perhaps in some cases a picture is worth a thousand bad words.
This is a shot (my man strolling down the stairs in typical human attire leads me to believe this is a promotional shot and not a still from the feature) tied to his new sci-fi film, Orion.  I'm closing this out by failing to guarantee that I'll be there to see this one on opening night.  Or when it hits Blu-ray.  Or Netflix. 
Or basic cable.
I have a feeling I might just close my eyes if you bought a copy and tied me to a chair in the hopes of getting me to view this potential gem.  Having said that, it will wind up being someone's favorite movie, so to each their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment